“Umm…OK” is a virtual manifestation of the thoughts that occur in my head when I space out. There isn’t really a theme but everything I publish will be something I am passionate about. Sometimes you’ll laugh, sometimes you’ll disagree but hopefully each piece makes you stop an think for a bit. Basically you need to know 5 things about me:
- I love the Southside of Chicago and all of Chicago’s sports teams …. except the Cubs.
- Since graduating college in 2011, I’ve lived in 4 different cities. I need stability.
- My mom and grandma let me watch too much TV when I was a kid.
- I am a 6’4, 250+ lb Black man. This absolutely affects how I see the world. Period.
- I’m going to be on Jeopardy one day. I’ve taken the test 6 times, 7th time’s the charm!
If you like what I have to say, thank you and let me know in the comments. If you don’t like what I have to say, screw you and let me know in the comments. Regardless of your tone I’ll be more than happy to clarify what I was trying to say.
P.S. If you are a future employer of mine, this isn’t actually me. My account was hacked.